AIM
Trexhead

Orb Orb

hey

hey , i cant beat level 8, it seems impossible.

Sinjid: SotW Sinjid: SotW

its really good

its really good i didnt even start "playing yet" im just in the store buying stuff bu ti have somethign to say/judge before i even play.....
RAISE THE QUALITY OF YOUR MUSIC! ITS ONLY 1,209 MB!
NOT EVEN 2 MEGA BYTES! PUT MORE QUALITY INTO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theres lots of quality but just more "SOUND" Quality was good the soudn was RELALY GOOD did you play that? BUt it would give better feeeling to the player to have better sound! raise teh quality man.

i hoe you read this before its too late.

~Flash Warcraft ~Flash Warcraft

whoa

whoa this is really good. Warcraft is boring, you should make a warcraft 3 one man.
Anyways uhm Yeah for real, when the gold mine make them INSTANTLY get the gold, its too slow, its not like the real one. RIGHT when they go in the gold mine they should come out. At least mmake it faster!

okay please do that. i've been waiting fora long time to build a barracks.
okay?
super good though i wa samazied.

The Legends of Hiro The Legends of Hiro

WHAT!

please, you must tell me! The graphics done in this was EXTREMLY BEUTUFL....they are so good, specialy that picture on the MAIN SCREEN........it looks importated...was it done in flash?! Majutso looks like she could have been done in flash.. I'd like to know, your graphics are really nice, the coloring is so profesional. its a reallly nice game, the best i've seen so far.

NICE GRAPHICS, TELL ME HOW YOU MADE IT

thanks.

Visual-Noize responds:

Thanks to you! ^_^
Well, it´s simple - first, I´ve drawn them with a fineliner, then scanned, then coloured, exported as jpg, imported in flash.
I like drawing in Flash, but I´m faster with a real pen on real paper ^_^

Muay Thai V. 2.0 Muay Thai V. 2.0

wow

Sorry about that. I didn't mean to steal anything. I am down on my bended knees. I just want to fix things up since I can't update the old submission. I didn't realize it hurts people so much... I am sorry, ok? I won't post it again. You forgive me? :)

Wow, you have a heart. I am happy to see you at asking forgivness. I forgive you, you did not kill anybody, or anything, you are completely good. I just asumed, but i am sorry if i made you feel weird or dumb. I hope everything is okay now.

UFA UFA

your cool tom fulp

Whoa cool man.. YOu never submited anything in YEARS!!!!!! So thats cool how you submited this today. It was a great game i enjoyed it. I think i've seen this before, but i dont remember. GREAT JOB TOM FULP KEEP UP THE COOOOOL WORK!!!!!!!!!

Aligatorhead

Dress up Ciel Dress up Ciel

whoa

whoa damn.. a 21 year old messing with dress ups?
man...everyone stop doing dress ups. its very...
BARBIEDOLLISH...
well i gave you a FIVE anyways...but..for real
NO MORE DRESS UPS..well
nevermind
go ahead and make computer barbiedolls.
but yeah
nice art
i like it
so i VOTED 5!!!
go make a movie or something that'd be way better than this....kiddy ass....barbiedoll on the internet booshit.thanks

iruparattso responds:

Don't worry, I don't plan to make anymore dress up things, I only did it for the experience of making it(that and for my friend)

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

i like this game

this game is good
look
a hiden messsage
900-0-1-032-0-2---0-2-000-2-0--------100-0-0-000-0-0-----0-
0-1-100-011-0-0-0-00--0-00c00-3-0-2---33-----2--2-2-0-4-----
---0-0-00--000--0------0-0-0-00---1--00--0-0-0-0-00a---021-0
20-0-1---2---002-222--0-0-0-000-0-0-0-0-0-----000-000000---0
--0-0-0-00--0-00

i hoep you guys enjoy the message.

The Dead Case The Dead Case

haha i won!

hahah i beat your game. cause i cheated!
i didnt play NOT ONE BIT ( i did, but i didnt have to to win)
all i did was
press play
then i see all those SCENES flashing
then BOOM i quickly righ tclick and pres play again.
then it stops at that blond hair girl. then it plays the end movie. ahhahah
so i win i win!
just somthign to let you konw just incase you wanna find some bugs.

Retshark responds:

I don't think I need to block people from doing that. I don't mind if you really want to see the end by cheating. If that amuses you more than playing the game, that's cool! So long as you enjoyed yourself, either way! ;D

Nightmare Nightmare

whoa

hey that was soo fun man! i beat the whole game
the best guns were the pistol cause they shoot rapid.

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

Yeah they are definately the best weapon >_<
although once you complete it, you unlock 'all weapons mode' which allows you to play through it from the start with all 4 weapos, including the secret weapon, which IS better than the handguns.
-Dim