AIM
Trexhead

T(w)oo short(s) 3 T(w)oo short(s) 3

lol

the tounge one was my faovrite.

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Your wish has came true.

You did it.

This gave me couple goose bumps too.

;)

FleckoGold responds:

Thanks

-Flecko-

Final Fantasy Duel Final Fantasy Duel

lol

lol, it was soo funny when micahle said. FUCK
you hear that?

Orb Orb

hey

hey , i cant beat level 8, it seems impossible.

Sinjid: SotW Sinjid: SotW

its really good

its really good i didnt even start "playing yet" im just in the store buying stuff bu ti have somethign to say/judge before i even play.....
RAISE THE QUALITY OF YOUR MUSIC! ITS ONLY 1,209 MB!
NOT EVEN 2 MEGA BYTES! PUT MORE QUALITY INTO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theres lots of quality but just more "SOUND" Quality was good the soudn was RELALY GOOD did you play that? BUt it would give better feeeling to the player to have better sound! raise teh quality man.

i hoe you read this before its too late.

~Flash Warcraft ~Flash Warcraft

whoa

whoa this is really good. Warcraft is boring, you should make a warcraft 3 one man.
Anyways uhm Yeah for real, when the gold mine make them INSTANTLY get the gold, its too slow, its not like the real one. RIGHT when they go in the gold mine they should come out. At least mmake it faster!

okay please do that. i've been waiting fora long time to build a barracks.
okay?
super good though i wa samazied.

Guitar-Improvisation Guitar-Improvisation

omg

you are super good...how the fuck did you get BEUTIFUL quality though man.. im so pissed off i use my INSTRUMENT cable, and it has all this static, should i go to a recording room?

jackie1188 responds:

its just an simple cable, i don't know how it gets so good,but thank you very much.

Piano-Improvisation Piano-Improvisation

how?>

how did you get such GOOD QUALITY?! i heard NO STATIC at all. very nice job well done.

jackie1188 responds:

Its an quite old sony microphone, witch gives fantastical quality, i have NOT mastered this file in ANY way,like equalisation,etc.

Mario64: Water (vocal) Mario64: Water (vocal)

Extremly unique

I never seen this before! And "for no reason" did you make this your self? asin your vocals? or was it electronic? YOu sould make agirl version i think it would sound nicer. I dont hear any super mario tunes in this one. I dont remmeber

LimblessAvenger responds:

in order: yes, no, HELL no I'm a guy, Mario 64 underwater.